Health and Safety Policy:
HiTech Constructions considers achievement of higher standards of safety and health as the biggest concern. We are committed to ensure and prevent our workers from ill health and field injuries, as we believe it is important to safeguard and aid the lives of our employees for better professional life.
Hitech Constructions is concerned about the quality of the service we offer to our customers and we believe that quality maintenance is not the one-time process; it is like the journey without any finish line.
We aim to stand as the leader in the market for offering higher standard construction services, with a clear focus to achieve our customer’s soul satisfaction. Our quality management system follows a workflow to implement the standard of ISO 9001:2008. Following that system, we strive to maintain the quality and serve our customers with the best.
We have following quality aspects:
- To understand and ensure the requirement of our clients and verify that they are we are able to satisfy them to the best of our ability.
- Ensure the timely, safe and efficient delivery of our services meeting the customer’s deadlines.
- Ensure that we are offering our customers with cost efficient solutions.
- Ensure that the commercial activities at our organization are conducted while keeping the safety of our employees, partners and the customer into mind.
- Ensure that the quality has not been compromised and is up to the terms mentioned in the contract while following all industrial rules and regulations.
HiTech Constructions acknowledges its team at every level of success as a token of thanks to work with us and follow the quality management system. This is only possible because of effective communication and coordination to handle and fulfill responsibilities to the best of their abilities.